The West Lodge
We are pleased to offer an exceptional self-catering holiday property which forms part of Picton Castle Estate & Gardens in Pembrokeshire.
- Perfect for couples, small families, wedding guests and winter-warmer breaks
- Delicious take-home meals from the Courtyard Cafe (as available).
- Visitors staying at the Lodge benefit from temporary garden passes which give free access to the award winning gardens throughout the period of their stay and a free guided tour of the Castle.
Two bedrooms, sleeps 4 plus cot.
Adjacent to the grand main gateway, this 19th Century castle- style lodge (grade 2 listed) has been completely renovated to the latest standards whilst retaining its historic appearance.
The accommodation comprises:
- Main entrance, leading to kitchen with modern appliances (electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box) pine dining table and chairs.
- Living room with arm chairs and sofa, T.v /dvd /cd player
- Bedroom 1: king size (5ft) bed. Space for cot if requested.
- Bedroom 2: 2 single (3ft) beds
- Bathroom: bath with shower- over-bath.
- Lobby with storage /coat hanging space, leading to rear door.
- Exterior. The Lodge’s front door faces the woodland drive to the castle. A paved terrace with picnic furniture surrounded by trees is at the rear. There is parking for up to two cars.
Full central heating. Bedding and towels are provided (beds made ready) There are NO extra charges for the accommodation . A cot and a high chair can be provided if requested in advance.