The Gatehouse Lodges
We are pleased to offer two exceptional self-catering holiday properties which form part of Picton Castle Estate & Gardens in Pembrokeshire.
- Perfect for couples, small families, wedding guests and winter-warmer breaks
- Delicious take-home meals from the Courtyard Cafe (as available).
- Visitors staying at the Lodge benefit from temporary garden passes which give free access to the award winning gardens throughout the period of their stay and a free guided tour of the Castle.
Adjacent to the grand main gateway, these 19th Century castle- style lodges (grade 2 listed) have been renovated to the latest standards whilst retaining their historic appearance.
West Lodge (Azalea Lodge)
Two bedrooms, sleeps 4 plus cot.
The accommodation comprises:
- Main entrance, leading to kitchen with modern appliances (electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box) pine dining table and chairs.
- Living room with arm chairs and sofa, T.v /dvd /cd player
- Bedroom 1: king size (5ft) bed. Space for cot if requested.
- Bedroom 2: 2 single (3ft) beds
- Bathroom: bath with shower- over-bath.
- Lobby with storage /coat hanging space, leading to rear door.
- Exterior. The Lodge’s front door faces the woodland drive to the castle. A paved terrace with picnic furniture surrounded by trees is at the rear. There is parking for up to two cars.
East Lodge (Magnolia Lodge)
As above but with one double (king-size) bedroom, log fire, large garden.
Both properties: full central heating. Bedding and towels are provided (beds made ready) There are NO extra charges for the accommodation . A cot and a high chair can be provided if requested in advance. Well behaved dogs accepted by prior arrangement for a small supplement. Dog conditions available on request.