The Gatehouse Lodges
We are pleased to offer two exceptional self-catering holiday properties which form part of Picton Castle Estate & Gardens in Pembrokeshire.
- Perfect for couples, small families, wedding guests and winter-warmer breaks
- Delicious take-home meals from the Courtyard Cafe (as available).
- Visitors staying at the Lodge benefit from temporary garden passes which give free access to the award winning gardens throughout the period of their stay and a free guided tour of the Castle.
Adjacent to the grand main gateway, these 19th Century castle- style lodges (grade 2 listed) have been renovated to the latest standards whilst retaining their historic appearance.
West Lodge (Azalea Lodge)
Two bedrooms, sleeps 4 plus cot.
The accommodation comprises:
- Main entrance, leading to kitchen with modern appliances (electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box) pine dining table and chairs.
- Living room with arm chairs and sofa, T.v /dvd /cd player
- Bedroom 1: king size (5ft) bed. Space for cot if requested.
- Bedroom 2: 2 single (3ft) beds
- Bathroom: bath with shower- over-bath.
- Lobby with storage /coat hanging space, leading to rear door.
- Exterior. The Lodge’s front door faces the woodland drive to the castle. A paved terrace with picnic furniture surrounded by trees is at the rear. There is parking for up to two cars.
East Lodge (Magnolia Lodge) New for 2014 !
As above but with one double (king-size) bedroom, log fire, large garden.
Both properties: full central heating. Bedding and towels are provided (beds made ready) There are NO extra charges for the accommodation . A cot and a high chair can be provided if requested in advance. Well behaved dogs accepted by prior arrangement for a small supplement. Dog conditions available on request.