Sat. March 9, 2013
Marmalade & Melody Show presented by The Rhos WI
Marmalade and Melody Show
Entries: To be submitted between 9.00 and 11.00am for judging
Entry Fee is 20p per item per adult and 10p per item per child.
Public Admission: £2.00 per Adult, £1.00 per Child
Doors Open 2.00pm
Event to be officially opened by Dai W Evans – Director of Picton Castle
Presentation to be held at 3.00pm with all items to be collected at 4.00pm
This wonderful event has been opened to the public for the first time this year and is being held in our Courtyard Gallery. Come along and see the fabulous creations and delicious local produce being judged. There will be tea and cake available with guitar melodies provided by David Knowles.
For further event information, programmes and entry forms
please contact Sue Evans on 01437 751258
Classes – For full information please call Sue Evans
1. Thin Seville Orange Marmalade
2. Thick Seville Orange Marmalade
3. Lemon Marmalade
4. Any other Citrus Fruit Marmalade
5. Jelly Marmalade from an Citrus Fruit
6. Any Flavoured Marmalade (e.g. Whiskey, Cider)
7. Novelty Marmalade (e.g. Onion)
8. Carrot & Orange Cake (recipe attached to programme)
9. Frosted Marmalade Cake (recipe attached to programme)
10. Any other cake or dish which includes marmalade to be served cold.
11. Spring Flower Arrangement
12. A Collage Picture of your own design.
13. Childs Class – ‘Flowers for Mothers Day’
14. Childs Class – Decorate a Wooden Spoon.
Presentation – use any jar over 1/2lb in size, sealed with a screw top or cellophane and clearly labeled.