Join our Volunteer Team
Picton Castle and Gardens is always delighted to welcome new volunteers to join our happy band. Voluntary work can include any or all of the following roles – with more opportunities in development…
- Basic gardening and routine garden maintenance
- Visitor Liaison and Customer Care
- Office Administration
- Assistance in the Gift Shop and Restaurant
- Helping with Guided Tours of the Castle and looking after large groups
- Assisting with our regular programme of events including our Christmas Markets, Concerts, Wedding and Country Fayres, and many more!
- Stewarding Art Exhibitions during the summer season
As well as enjoying some good company and having fun, volunteers are given full training and offered a substantial discount in the shop and plant sales area as well as invitations to social events.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at Picton Castle and Gardens, please contact us on (01437) 751 326