Gatehouse Lodges Prices and Booking
2021 prices for East and West LODGE
|Fri to Fri /Mon to Mon||week / 3 nights||Fri to Fri / Mon to Mon||week/ 3 nights|
|weeks Jan 1 to Feb 12||£375 / £215||weeks July 16 to Aug 27||£850|
|week Feb 12 to Feb 19||£400||week Aug 27 to Sept 3||£800|
|weeks Feb 19 to March 26||£400||weeks Sept 3 to Sept 10||£550|
|Easter Mar 26 to Apr 9||£550||weeks Sept 10 to Sept 24||£500|
|weeks Apr 9 to May 28||£500||weeks Sept 24 to Oct 22||£450 / £300|
|Half term May 28 to June 4||£650||Half term Oct 22 to Nov 5||£600|
|weeks June 4 to June 18||£550||weeks Nov 5 to Dec 17||£400 / £260|
|weeks June 18 to July 16||£650||Xmas/N.Yr. Start dates vary||£750|
A deposit of one third (to the nearest £) of the total rental price is required to confirm your booking.
The balance is payable one month before the holiday start date. For bookings made within one month of the holiday, the total rent is payable
Gatehouse Lodges ( East & West ) Bookings
- Weekly bookings now run from Friday to Friday and Monday to Monday.
- The periods shown are from Friday to Friday. However if a booking commences on a Monday the price will fall into the same price band as a Friday booking.
- Short breaks are for THREE nights minimum. The three night prices are shown where available and arranged to suit our weekly booking pattern. Short breaks are not generally available during July, August and the beginning September or school holidays. Where no short break rate is shown, a break may be available on a “last-minute” basis. Under those circumstances please contact us (email or phone) for availability and a quotation.
How to Book
- Email email@example.com or ring 01437 751326 to check whether your chosen dates are.
- When you are ready to book please have your credit or debit to hand when you telephone.
- We will take all the details and make an immediate booking for you.
- If you want to pay by bank transfer (BACS) please phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will supply our account details for your transfer.
- Please email or telephone 01437 751326 first to reserve your week.
- You should then post your cheque ( payable to “Picton Castle Trust” ) to us by first class post with your deposit payment of one third of the total price (to the nearest pound) or the full amount if the holiday is within one month.
Confirmation of your booking will be emailed by return. Further information about the location, directions and contacts will be sent to you when we have received your balance or full payment.