Sat, October 26th, 2019
Horrible Halloween 26th-31st October 2019
Prepare to be scared this Halloween here at Picton Castle! Once again our team of spook specialists will be transforming Picton into a creepy castle and ghoulish gardens!
The freaky fun and activities include:
- Brand new spooky tour, bigger and better for 2019!
- The creepy corridor will be back!
- Meet ghosts, ghouls, phantoms and zombies!
- Ghastly gardens ghost trail
- Putrid pumpkin patch
- Gruesome ghoulish graveyard
Opening times are 10-5pm, and pre-booking is not required, simply book your place on the tour upon arrival.
Admission prices are as follows:
- Adults £10
- Children over 5 £8
- Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) £30
Some parts of the spooky tour can be a little scary, so we would advise parents to be mindful of this.
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
There are activities for children of all ages, and we would love to see you all dressed up in your creepiest costumes!
Unfortunately we cannot accept Picton season tickets or other membership cards for this event.