Christmas Coach Groups
Discover the Magic of a Victorian Christmas
A Special Event for Groups Only – 23 November – 20 December (Monday – Friday only)
The following video was taken at our annual Victorian Christmas Fair held in mid November each year. Whilst the decorations are retained and refreshed until Christmas, normal Castle Tours do not take place whilst the Fair is on. Large parties are of course more than welcome to attend the event.
See Picton Castle in all its festive glory and experience the magic of a Victorian Christmas
- Daytime Tours: Monday – Friday from 10.00am to 3.00pm, £12 per head
- Evening Candlelight Tours: December, dates to be Confirmed, £15 per head
Enjoy our 13th Century Castle and 40 acres of delightful gardens at the most wonderful time of the year
- Special permission to arrive via the main drive and park on the historic castle forecourt
- Explore our magnificent staterooms beautifully dressed in Victorian style with Christmas trees, garlands and twinkling lights
- Enjoy a warming glass of mulled wine or spiced apple juice and a mince pie in front of a roaring log fire in the Great Hall
- Enjoy a 10% discount in our wonderful courtyard gift shop
- Discover our elegant Georgian Dining Room with a table laid for a sumptuous Victorian Christmas Feast
- Tour the Castle with Director, Dai Evans, who will entertain you with stories of Victorian yuletide traditions
- Visit Maria’s Licensed Courtyard Restaurant
Booking and Paying for your Tour Group
Booking Essential – Please note that there is a different Booking Form for the Victorian Christmas Tours which you can download below. You can also contact us on 01437 751326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the booking form and Terms & Conditions and return it to: Picton Castle Trust, The Rhos, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 4AS
A 30% deposit is required to secure your booking and must be sent with the completed booking form. Final payment and final group numbers are due no later than 14 days prior to your visit and must be made in one single transaction.
Cheques for Group Tour Visits are to be made payable to: Picton Castle Trust, card payments can be made by calling 01437 751326
Any group arriving individually must park in the visitor car park and wait at our Ticket Office to be met by the designated tour guide.
“….a really magical hour…before leaving, a delicious lunch was enjoyed in Maria’s, the Courtyard Restaurant…”