Everybody enjoys a great day out which makes our season tickets the perfect present for family and friends, giving them the choice of when to visit and as often as they like!
Enjoy regular visits all year round to our inspirational Castle and Gardens plus all this…
- 10% off Gift Shop purchases and Picton Plant sales (min. spend of £5.00)
- Free Entry to Picton Special Events (Excludes Fundraising Events ie Halloween and Christmas Market)
- Half Price Entry for your Guest (April-October)
- Free Entry to our beautiful Gardens All Year Round
- Free Head Gardener Tours (Subject to availability)
- Free ‘Behind the Scenes’ castle tours (Subject to availability)
- Free Garden Trails for family groups
- Free Guided Tours of our medieval Castle (Subject to availability)
As a Season Ticket Holder you will be able to enjoy special access to the glories of Picton for the next 12 months – and if you register for our newsletter, you will also receive our monthly news by e-mail so that you can keep up to date with all our events throughout the year.
Season Ticket Prices.
- Adult: £30.00
- Senior Citizens (60 and over): £25.00
- Child (5 to 15) : £12.50
- Families (2 adults + 4 children): £60.00
- Infant (under 5): Free
Picton Castle and Gardens is a Registered Charity. Your support is invaluable to ensuring its upkeep. Your purchase of a Season Ticket is also available to Gift Aid. Thankyou!
HOW TO PURCHASE A SEASON TICKET
- Payment by Post – Download your 2019 season ticket application form along with our Membership Terms and Conditions and post your application to us at Picton Castle, The Rhos, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire ,SA62 4AS. You can pay by cheque, or call us on 01437 751326 to pay over the phone. Alternatively, call us to request a form to be sent out to you.
- Direct Debit – 10% off payments made by this method – Give us a call and ask for a Direct Debit Mandate Form
- Paying at the Castle – You can purchase your Season Ticket from the Picton Castle Shop or ticket office when you next visit
- Paying Online – You can purchase a season ticket by filling in the form below. Payment is made via Paypal, and your season ticket will be sent out to you in the post.
All Purchases: You can purchase goods or tickets and pay online from the PaypPal site using either PayPal or a Credit or Debit card in which case no PayPal account is necessary.
Ticket Purchases: If you prefer to pay for tickets over the phone using a Credit or Debit card, please ring 01437 751326. The tickets will be posted to you if time permits, otherwise they can be collected at the ticket office on the night. Please note that tickets are non-refundable.
Season Ticket holders must add their card number under the "Additional information" section of the checkout form in order to receive their discount.
A CARD TRANSACTION FEE of £1.50 is added to each order. This shows as "Shipping" or "Postage and Packing" in your shopping cart or on PayPal.