All our season ticket holders will receive a three month extension to their membership, to reflect the amount of time we have been closed. All members will receive an extension voucher containing their new expiry date, to be used in conjunction with their season ticket.
Everybody enjoys a great day out which makes our season tickets the perfect present for family and friends, giving them the choice of when to visit and as often as they like!
Enjoy regular visits all year round to our inspirational Castle and Gardens plus all this…
- Free access to The Welsh Owl Garden
- 10% off Gift Shop purchases and Picton Plant sales (min. spend of £5.00)
- Half Price Entry for your Guest
- A discount at selected events
As a Season Ticket Holder you will be able to enjoy special access to the glories of Picton for the next 12 months – and if you register for our newsletter, you will also receive our monthly news by e-mail so that you can keep up to date with all our events throughout the year. See all our previous newsletters and sign up here https://www.pictoncastle.co.uk/about/newsletter
Season Ticket Prices.
- Adult: £35.00
- Senior Citizens (60 and over): £30.00
- Child (5 to 15) : £17.50
- Families (2 adults + 4 children): £65.00
- Infant (under 5): Free
Picton Castle and Gardens is a Registered Charity. Your support is invaluable to ensuring its upkeep. Your purchase of a Season Ticket is also available to Gift Aid. Thank you!
How to purchase a season ticket
- Payment by Post – Download your season ticket application form below by clicking on the link, along with our terms and conditions. If you would like to pay by direct debit and receive 10% off, print out the mandate form below and send this in with your application form. If you are a UK taxpayer please download the gift aid form to fill in and send in with your application form.
- 2020 season ticket application form
- Membership Terms and Conditions 2020
- Direct debit mandate form (PDF)
- Gift aid form 2020
- Post your application to us at Picton Castle, The Rhos, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire ,SA62 4AS. You can pay by cheque, or call us on 01437 751326 to pay over the phone. Alternatively, call us to request a form to be sent out to you.
- Paying at the Castle – You can purchase your Season Ticket from the Picton Castle Shop or ticket office when you next visit
- Paying Online – You can purchase a season ticket below. Payment is made via Paypal, using either a Paypal account or a standard Credit/Debit card. Your season ticket will be sent out to you in the post. To buy multiple tickets, add the ticket type(s) to the shopping basket, then go to the basket and increase the quantity.