Picton Castle Gardens Season Membership
By purchasing a season membership you are not only giving yourself, or a loved one, the chance to visit all year round. You are also helping to preserve our 13th century castle and the grounds that surround it. As a charity we rely heavily on visitor income to help maintain Picton Castle Gardens, in the hope that future generations will also be able to enjoy all it has to offer.
We like to reward our membership holders with a fantastic package of benefits, which includes:
- Free entry to the gardens all year round during opening hours, with the exception of special event days
- Free access to The Welsh Owl Garden & Zoo
- Free castle tours (subject to availability)
- 10% off Gift Shop purchases (min. spend of £5.00)
- A discount at selected events
As a Season Ticket Holder you will be able to enjoy access to Picton Castle Gardens for the whole year – and if you register for our newsletter, you will receive our monthly news by e-mail so that you can keep up to date with all our events throughout the year. See all our previous newsletters and sign up here https://www.pictoncastle.co.uk/about/newsletter
Season Membership Prices.
- Adult: £40.00
- Senior Citizens (65 and over): £35.00
- Child (5 to 15) : £21.00
- Families (2 adults + 4 children): £85.00
- Infant (under 5): Free
Membership cards must be produced on every visit, otherwise the normal admission fee will be charged.
How to purchase a season ticket
- Season Membership Application Form
- Membership Terms and Conditions
- Direct debit mandate form (PDF)
- Gift aid form 2022
- Paying at the Castle – You can purchase your Season Ticket from the Picton Castle Shop or ticket office when you next visit. You will receive a temporary ticket to use while your membership is being processed.
- Payment by Post – Download your season ticket application form by clicking on the link above, along with our terms and conditions. If you would like to pay by direct debit print out the mandate form and send this in with your application form. If you are a UK taxpayer please print off the gift aid form and send it in with your application form.
- Post your application to us at Picton Castle Gardens, The Rhos, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire ,SA62 4AS. You can pay by cheque, or call us on 01437 751326 to pay over the phone. Alternatively, call us to request a form to be sent out to you.
- Paying Online – You can purchase a season ticket below. Payment is made via Paypal, using either a Paypal account or a standard Credit/Debit card. Your season ticket will be sent out to you in the post. To buy multiple tickets, add the ticket type(s) to the shopping basket, then go to the basket and increase the quantity. Please ensure that if you purchase a family ticket, to give the names of both the adults.