Everybody enjoys a great day out which makes our season tickets the perfect present for family and friends, giving them the choice of when to visit and as often as they like!
Enjoy regular visits all year round to our inspirational Castle and Gardens plus all this…
- 10% off Gift Shop purchases and Picton Plant sales (min. spend of £5.00)
- Free Entry to Picton Special Events (Excludes Fundraising Events ie Halloween and Christmas Market)
- Half Price Entry for your Guest (April-October)
- Free Entry to our beautiful Gardens All Year Round
- Free Head Gardener Tours (Subject to availability)
- Free ‘Behind the Scenes’ castle tours (Subject to availability)
- Free Garden Trails for family groups
- Free Guided Tours of our medieval Castle (Subject to availability)
As a Season Ticket Holder you will be able to enjoy special access to the glories of Picton for the next 12 months – and if you register for our newsletter, you will also receive our monthly news by e-mail so that you can keep up to date with all our events throughout the year.
Season Ticket Prices.
- Adult: £30.00
- Senior Citizens (60 and over): £25.00
- Child (5 to 15) : £12.50
- Families (2 adults + 4 children): £60.00
- Infant (under 5): Free
Picton Castle and Gardens is a Registered Charity. Your support is invaluable to ensuring its upkeep. Your purchase of a Season Ticket is also available to Gift Aid. Thank you!
How to purchase a season ticket
- Payment by Post – Download your season ticket application form below by clicking on the link, along with our terms and conditions. If you would like to pay be direct debit and receive 10% off, print out the mandate form below and send this in with your application form. If you are a UK taxpayer please download the gift aid form to fill in and send in with your application form.
- 2019 season ticket application form
- Membership Terms and Conditions
- Gift aid form 2019
- Direct debit mandate form
- Post your application to us at Picton Castle, The Rhos, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire ,SA62 4AS. You can pay by cheque, or call us on 01437 751326 to pay over the phone. Alternatively, call us to request a form to be sent out to you.
- Paying at the Castle – You can purchase your Season Ticket from the Picton Castle Shop or ticket office when you next visit
- Paying Online – You can purchase a season ticket by filling in the form below. Payment is made via Paypal, and your season ticket will be sent out to you in the post.