- Summer admission prices
Our 2020 summer season garden admission prices are as follows:
- Adults £9
- Seniors £8
- Children (5-15) £6
- Families (2 adults and 2 children) £27
- Children under 5 FREE
- Carers FREE
Admission includes entry into The Welsh Owl Garden
Castle tours are an extra charge, see below for details.
To book a day ticket, click here.
Castle tours will be operating on Tuesdays,Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 30th August. There is no pre-booking available for tours at present. Please purchase your tour ticket upon arrival from the ticket office. The castle is accessible by guided tour only, and will be closed for the rest of the week for the time being.
Castle Tour Prices:
We ask that all visitors to the castle please wear a mask. Entrance to the castle is by guided tour only. A garden ticket is required in order to book a castle tour.
Our famous fairy door trail is back! Explore Peach House Woods searching for fairy doors with your little ones, there is a prize for each child who completes the trail! The fairy door trail is £1.00 per booklet.
partner garden schemes
We accept the following membership cards;
- Historic Houses- includes free entry into the gardens, The Welsh Owl Garden and a castle tour (subject to availability)
- RHS- includes free entry into the gardens and The Welsh Owl Garden
- Art Fund- includes free entry into the gardens, The Welsh Owl Garden and a castle tour (subject to availability)
- Gardeners World two for one card- includes free entry into the gardens and The Welsh Owl Garden for one guest with a paying guest