Admission to our 40 acres of beautiful woodland gardens now includes access to The Welsh Owl Garden, which is situated in bluebell woods.
Also enjoy our wonderful gift shop, galleries, lawnmower exhibition and Maria’s courtyard restaurant as part of your visit.
Our winter admission prices (2nd Jan- 5th April 2020) are as follows:
Family £14.00 (2 adults and 2 children)
Enjoy a 50 minute tour around our 13th century castle. A garden ticket is required to access this tour.
- Access to the castle is by guided tour only
- Season ticket holders are entitled to a free tour
- Historic House Association and art fund members can access the gardens and receive a castle tour free of charge
- RHS members can access the gardens free of charge but will need to pay for a castle tour if they wish to do so
- Season ticket holders can bring a guest into the gardens for half price
- We are happy to accept two for one gardeners world cards for the gardens only
Please follow this link to our season ticket page for full information.
Tickets for some events can now be purchased online from the page for each event. You can put several tickets in your shopping cart then pay for them with a debit or credit card or with PayPal at the PayPal site.