Summer admission prices
Our 2020 summer season admission prices are as follows:
- Adults £9
- Seniors £8
- Children (5-15) £6
- Families (2 adults and 2 children) £27
- Children under 5 FREE
- Carers FREE
Admission includes entry into The Welsh Owl Garden
The castle remains closed until further notice.
Our famous fairy door trail is back! Explore Peach House Woods searching for fairy doors with your little ones, there is a prize for each child who completes the trail! The fairy door trail is £1.00 per booklet.
partner garden schemes
We accept the following membership cards;
- Historic Houses- includes free entry into the gardens, The Welsh Owl Garden and a castle tour (subject to availability)
- RHS- includes free entry into the gardens and The Welsh Owl Garden
- Art Fund- includes free entry into the gardens, The Welsh Owl Garden and a castle tour (subject to availability)
- Gardeners World two for one card- includes free entry into the gardens and The Welsh Owl Garden for one guest with a paying guest
‘DISCOVER PICTON’ GARDEN TOURS
Throughout the summer holidays, we will be running ‘Discover Picton’ garden tours daily,at 12 noon and 1pm.
Described as “A light-hearted guided tour of Picton, taking in some of the most unique and beautiful aspects of the castle exterior and gardens. We will discover 800 years history, from medieval knights and scoundrels, to Georgian builders and obsessive Victorian gardeners! We will explore it all in an easy, hour-long stroll suitable for all the family.”
The castle interior remains closed for now, but we hope you enjoy this new tour, developed specifically with social distancing in mind, while introducing guests to the history of the castle and gardens in an informal and hopefully fun way!
The tour is £3 per adult (£2.50 for season ticket holders), children are free!
Book your place on arrival (garden admission is required), spaces are limited so arrive early to avoid disappointment!