Picton Castle Gardens is open seven days per week all year.
January and February Opening Times
The gardens are open daily 10am-4pm (including the Welsh Owl Garden).
The castle is closed until 1st March.
Winter Admission Prices (1st Nov-29th Feb)
- Adults £7.25
- Seniors £6.25
- Children (5-15) £3.50
- Families (2 adults and 2 children) £19.75
- Children under 5 and registered careers are free
Pre-booking is not necessary but if you would like to purchase your admission online please click https://www.pictoncastle.co.uk/product/daily-ticket
We accept the following membership cards:
- Historic Houses
- Art Fund
- RHS (October – March only)
- Gardeners World two for one card (October – March only)
Dogs are Welcome
Dogs on leads are welcome in the gardens, with the exception of the Welsh Owl Garden & Zoo and the castle interior. Dogs are allowed in the lower half of the restaurant. Only assistance dogs are allowed inside the castle. We kindly request that all dog owners clear up after their dogs.
- Approximately 75% of the garden are accessible to wheelchairs.
- There are freely available all terrain wheelchairs on site for visitors use.
- The castle is accessible to wheelchairs and electric wheelchairs but unfortunately mobility scooter access is only possible with a prior arrangement (due to the configuration of the building). If you need make this arrangement please telephone or email the office prior to your visit to make the arrangements
- The second hand book shop, galleries and restaurant are fully accessible.
- There are two disabled toilets on site.
- Disabled parking is available.