- Dogs on leads are more than welcome to accompany visitors within the Gardens – with the 40 acres providing more than ample scope for them to get plenty of exercise! All we ask is for you to bring along a ‘poopy bag’ – or ask at our shop or ticket office – and dispose of these responsibly. We do not advise that you leave your dog in your car.
- Unfortunately we cannot allow dogs into the Castle, apart from Assistance dogs such as Guide Dogs.
- Dogs are not permitted into The Welsh Owl Garden.
- Dogs are welcome to join visitors to the restaurant but are restricted to the lower section, alternatively we have plenty of outdoor seating where your pooch can relax after a strenuous walk!
- There are water bowls for your dog located outside the shop in the courtyard.
Pooches at Picton
This summer we will be hosting our annual Dog Show at Picton, on Saturday 10th August. We will be dedicating a whole day to your beloved pooch and giving them the chance to compete in novelty classes such as ‘Dog with the waggiest tail!’ See our event page for more details!