Less Abled Visitors
Facilities for less abled visitors
- There are 3 wheelchairs on site, which are available free of charge. Please enquire at the Ticket Office upon arrival.
- There are two disabled toilets on site – located in the toilet block near the Courtyard entrance, and the toilet block near the walled garden.
- Pathways from Ticket Office to Courtyard and Walled Garden are wheelchair friendly
- The grounds are approximately 70% accessible to wheelchairs
- Castle tours are fully accessible to wheelchair users and less able visitors. Please inform the shop when purchasing your ticket.
- Our Gift Shop, Galleries and Restaurant are all accessible
- Disabled parking is available in the main car park